Wednesday 29 April 2015

What I'm wearing..... Stripes & Sequins!!

I got this fab sequin jacket in the sale from Primark for only £5, it was a tad small but for that price I thought I'd squeeze myself in it. It's white with all over stripe sequin detail. I thought I'd dress it down for a daytime look rather than evening, which is when I would usually wear sequins. I teamed it with this denim stripey off the shoulder dress and silver sliders that were another bargain at only £3 from Primark. The dress is quite nautical so keeping with that theme I accessorised with a chunky anchor necklace and earrings. Finished off with my white backpack and cream wayfarers.







Stripey dress - Topshop
Sequin jacket - Primark
Silver sliders - Primark
Anchor necklace/earrings - H&M
White backpack - Primark
Cream wayfarer sunglasses - Primark







1 comment:

  1. Super cute dress. Love the colours of this look.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete