Sunday 26 April 2015

What I'm wearing.... Culottes & Crochet!!

A few weeks back I got these amazing crochet bralets from Primark, they had cream, coral and lime/yellow. I got the cream and yellow and at £5 they are an absolute steal and perfect for summer and festival season.


I adore anything bright lime/yellow so this top is right up my street. I also got these fab Paisley culottes from Primark for only £8. They go perfectly with the bralet and I adore the colours in them. Turquoise is another of my fave colours to wear so I've doubled up with two shades and wore a brighter turquoise blazer. I like to match so wore my lime bag and lime juju jellies, the perfect summer sandal. I accessoried with some layered chokers and heart shaped sunglasses. 







Lime bralet - Primark
Culottes - Primark
Juju jellies - Juju @ Topshop
Lime bag - Oasis
Layered chokers - Primark
Heart sunglasses - Primark
Blazer - Primark








2 comments:

  1. Looks like I need to be checking out my local Primark. Everyone seems to be finding amazing summer clothes there lately!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my go to place and can't beat a bargain!! x

      Delete