Thursday 23 April 2015

Bumbag season is back!!!

So summer is my favourite time of year, it's not always sunny here in England but I like to make the most of it when it is. I also love the fact that it's festival season, unfortunately I can't go to all of them but this year I will be going to Glastonbury and Leeds festival. The perfect item for festivals is a bumbag, I often need a bag aswell as I carry alot of crap around, but it's great to keep your valuables safe and close to you. I do often use a bumbag just for day to day wear in summer as its nice to be hands free and it's much more acceptable to wear them on a day to day basis in summer.

I got this amazing one from primark last summer it's black and white with beading detail and Pom Pom zips. They did a fab range of these festival inspired pieces, I also got the clutch and backpack which I love and can't wait to bring back out this summer. I used the bumbag to jazz up a plain outfit and I think it does the job perfectly. I wore a cream lace oversized tee/dress with a cami dress underneath. With a vintage short sleeved blazer which I love, it's great for summer as it's a good cover up but has got short sleeves so it's not too warm and I adore the colour lime! The Palm tree jewellery is out again too, they actually go with everything I love them. Jazzing it up a little more I wore my holographic spice girl platforms, and some big black round sunglasses. 









Cream lace tee/dress - Primark
Cami dress - Primark
Festival bumbag - Primark
Vintage Lime blazer - charity shop
Holographic platforms - Yru
Palm tree necklace - Primark
Palm tree earrings - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark









2 comments:

  1. A bumbag is definitely a festival essential. I was never a fan until last year when I realised what a lifesaver they are!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using them for a few years now and so glad they're actually back in fashion now as there's even more fab ones to choose from x

      Delete