Sunday 19 April 2015

Summer Vibing!!!

Summer is officially on it's way so it's warmer days and more skin on show. I got these fab vintage shorts from Cow vintage last summer, they're great for summer days. They're also a great holiday/festival short, with their fun Aztec print. I also got this fab top from Cow in a neon pink, I think it's actually swimwear as its in the swimwear/Lycra material but doubles up as a great top. It could be mixed and matched with some bikini bottoms though. I love the zip detail to the front and the racer back. Although we have had some warm days it's not quite warm enough to ditch the jacket completely so I teamed them with a turquoise blazer. I love being matchy matchy so went for pink socks and turquoise sandals. I accessorised with my holographic backpack, giraffe print sunglasses and palm tree earrings. I love this outfit it's so fun and summery, I can't wait to start wearing more of my summer wardrobe, let's hope we actually get a proper summer!!








Aztec shorts - Cow Vintage
Pink top - Cow Vintage
Blazer - Primark
Holographic backpack - Primark
Socks - Primark
Palm tree earrings - Primark
Giraffe print sunglasses - Primark
Sandals - New Look









No comments:

Post a Comment