Thursday 9 April 2015

I've got my sassy pants on!!!!

I've been rubbish at blogging this last week or so but have been finding it hard to fit it all in, but I'm back and hoping to keep my posts as regular as possible. The sun has been out all week and it's made me super happy, even though I've been working most of it. I love summer so much and dressing for the warmer months is so much more fun. I love wearing bright colours but it's harder to do so in the colder months so my blog posts are going to be getting much more colourful as we start seeing more of the sunshine.

So this outfit reminded me of one of my favourite bloggers vintage online store 'Sassy World' the colours and prints are so bold and summery. The blouse is from cow vintage, it's a cropped oversized shirt with tie waist detail and a gorgeous watercolour effect print. I like the loose fit and with a purple bandeue underneath I really like the look. I teamed it with some of my favourite trousers my bright green, high waisted harem pants, that came with this fab chunky belt. Keeping with the bright theme I went for my holographic YRU platforms aka my spice girls shoes. I got them last summer, but they are a little big for me so I've only worn them a couple of times. I definitely want to try get more wear out of them this summer. I'm obssessed with my palm tree necklace and earrings at the minute so these were a no brainer for this look. I finished it off with my lime leather envelope bag and my Carmen cateye sunglasses.







 

Green trousers with belt - River Island
Pattern shirt - Cow Vintage
Purple bandue - Primark
Holographic platform sandals - YRU
Palm tree necklace - Primark
Palm tree earrings - Primark
Lime bag - Oasis
Carmen cateye sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers








No comments:

Post a Comment