Monday 30 March 2015

What I'm wearing.... Colour, colour, colour!!!!

So the clocks have gone forward so summer is officially on it's way!! We are seeing more sunny days although there's still a lot of rainy ones, which I am not feeling. So I'm definitely making the most of the sunny days and dressing summery whenever possible. I got this fab printed skirt from primark a couple of weeks ago for only £3 in the sale. I adore the print and the bold colours are amazing. I also got this top from primark, I love this off the shoulder style. I've had the black and white ones for a while but they've started doing all their basics in loads of summery colours and at only £2.50 they're an absolute bargain! I wore my bright vintage blazer for an extra pop of colour and my holographic backpack to add to the summery vibe. I wore fishnets as its not quite warm enough for bare legs just yet and my patent sandals. I accessoried with some bright layered chokers and my cute hexagonal sunglasses I got last summer which I am still in love with!







Off the shoulder top - Primark
Printed skirt - Primark
Vintage blazer - Cow Vintage
Holographic backpack - Primark
Fishnets - Primark
Patent sandals - New Look
Chokers - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop







4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this pink blazer! So sassy .

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the combinations of all of these colours. I'm not normally a pink kinda gal but you're winning me over. Totally in love with your holographic backpack and it's getting me all excited for summer :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun, I'm so glad the weathers brightening up summer clothes are so much better and I love bright colours x

      Delete