Tuesday 10 March 2015

What I'm wearing.... Black Velvet, Sunflowers & Tropical Green!!

So the sun has started to show its face a few times recently and it's actually been a little bit warmer. I'm forever wishing it was summer, so the slightest bit of sun and I'll be in a more summery outfit. So this outfit is very spring/summer with a slightly festivaly vibe. I got these black velvet cullottes by Loving Youth @ Topshop on sale for £7 and I love them, they're great for any season as they can be worn alone or with tights. For this look I've gone bare legged but still kept in season with chunky ankle boots to keep my legs slightly warm. I teamed them with this sunflower crop top which I love to wear in summer, but layered under my tropical green blazer it's perfect for wearing now. I accessorised with a layered necklace/choker, my tassel backpack and fedora, which I think give it that festival look. I'm super excited for summer and have already started picking up summer pieces when I see them. Have you bought any summer must haves yet?!







Velvet cullottes - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Sunflower crop top - New Look
Tropical green blazer - Oasis
Kick push boots - La Moda
Tassel backpack - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Chains - Forever 21
Choker - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment