Wednesday 18 March 2015

I'm loving..... Tallulah's Threads vintage map watch

So I've not been able to blog as much as I'd like recently as I've been really busy and been finding it hard to take photos. So this post is a little delayed, but I was recently lucky enough to receive the most fabulous watch from online fashion brand 'Tallulah's Threads'. They sell gorgeous vintage/vintage inspired clothing and accessories. Their new watch collection is gorgeous and so reasonably priced, I went for the vintage map watch with a brown strap. I love the large clock face and the gold metal around it and the vintage style map image is really cool and suits my style. It came in this cute brown package with a lovely little note.



So as it's a watch I can wear this on a daily basis and certainly will be as I adore it, but I've styled it up with this outfit for this post as I think it goes perfectly. I wore a vintage Paisley skirt with burgundy lace crop top, fishnet ankle socks and my Bethans. The sun was out so I wore my round sunglasses and accessorised with my vintage leather patchwork bag, gold rings and a leather/cord double choker. There was still a bit of a chill so I threw on my vintage crochet cardigan to finish the look.










Vintage map watch - Tallulah's Threads
Vintage Paisley skirt - Charity shop
Lace crop top - Primark
Fishnet socks - Primark
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Vintage Crochet cardigan - Charity shop
Vintage leather bag - Cow vintage 
Choker - River Island
Rings - New Look





If you haven't heard of Tallulah's threads before then be sure to check out their website and give them a follow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for regular updates. 


2 comments:

  1. I love Tallulah's Threads so much - I got sent the cat watch and I love it. Really like how you've styled your watch, incredible outfit, you look amazing as usual xx

    This is adorable! I love tea rooms, they're so cute and I love the whole experience. Love that outfit too - on point as always xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have fab stuff don't they, I saw your cat watch post it's so cute, it's a really nice collection. Ahh Thanks glad you like it :-) x

      Delete