Monday 23 March 2015

Little black mesh & Palm trees!!

So on Saturday I went for a meal for my friends birthday. I knew I would probably end up forgetting to take outfit pictures so I took some of my outfit earlier in the week. I got this fab tshirt dress from Primark last week for only £6. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be a top rather than a dress but I went for a larger size so I could wear it as a dress. It's black with a mesh panel at the top and roll sleeves. It's really simple but I really love it, I blinged it up with my other fave recent buys from Primark, this amazing palm tree necklace that was only £3 with matching earrings that were only £1.50! I love anything a bit novelty like these and they're so summery so I know I'll be wearing them loads to jazz up an outfit. I wanted to add a pop of colour so wore my lime leather clutch bag, i attached the long chain strap as I probably would've lost it otherwise. I wore my trusty kick push boots to finish the look.






Mesh panel tshirt dress - Primark
Palm tree necklace - Primark
Palm tree earrings - Primark
Kick push boots - La Moda
Lime leather bag - Oasis






I actually wore a bright purplely/pink vintage blazer on the night as it was a bit chilly but I didn't take any photos in this as it was a last minute decision. I also wore my sassy lips rather than black lips on the night as the lipstick and glitter matched the jacket perfectly. I also decided to wear my extensions as a last minute decision as I am changing my hair colour and have only worn them a couple of times so thought they deserved a last outing!


Vintage Pink/purple blazer - Cow vintage 

We went for the meal at Le Bistrot Pierre, I hadn't been before but it was lovely. I had calamari for starter and steak for main, two of my fave dishes! Afterwards we headed for cocktails at Lola Los then for drinks in a couple of other bars, before we headed to a club to dance the night away!! Snoop Dogg even made an appearance (best present ever!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment