Thursday 26 March 2015

Vintage florals, holographic & bold brights!!

So we've actually been seeing a bit of sunshine recently and any sign of the sun and im dressing for summer!! I got this amazing floral playsuit a couple of weeks ago from Cow vintage in the sale for only £4. I loved the colours and it was such a bargain so I was so happy it fit me. I thought I'd have to wait till summer to wear it but as it was actually quite warm I wore it with a blazer and fishnet tights and it wasn't actually that chily. I think the turquoise of the blazer sets off the bright print perfectly, I adore bright colours so absolutely love this outfit. My amazing silver holographic backpack got its first outing, it was such a good price for only £10 and I know I will be using it loads in summer as it will go with so much. The sun is also any excuse for me to get some sandals out which has resulted in me having wet feet some days when the weather suddenly changes (oops). I got these amazing patent sandals from Primark a few weeks back and at only £10 they're a great price and I know they will be a summer wardrobe staple. They do them in holograpgic silver too which I feel I need in my life, they would have gone perfectly with this look! Finally I finished off the look with some cute chokers also from primark they've got loads of fab ones in packs at the moment and they're only around £3/4 for a pack of about 5, bargain! The sun was out so I had to pop on some sunnies and these turquoise ones work perfectly. I can't wait to wear this playsuit in the summer bare legged the colours are lush and it will be a perfect festival outfit!




 




Floral Playsuit - Cow Vintage
Turquoise blazer - Oasis
Fishnets - Primark
Holographic backpack - Primark
Chokers - Primark
Patent sandals - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment