Monday 2 March 2015

What I'm wearing.... Plunge neck Jumpsuit

A while ago I picked up a few things in the Topshop sale for only £3 each. One of the bargains I got was this fab plunge neck jumpsuit. I've been waiting to wear it for a while as alot of the time when I'm going out I'm often going to a gig beforehand and didn't think it would be that practical for jumping around in a crowd. So on Saturday I was going out just for a night out so decided it would be the night I could finally wear it. It's quite a similar outfit to the one I wore in my 'All Time Low/You Me At Six' post but as it's such a bargain outfit and I love the shape so much I thought I would still blog it.

The jumpuit is a nice stretchy jersey with elasticated waistband detail with a really low plunge neck and back with the sides also cutting rather low. I don't really have much going on in the chest area which is quite lucky in this outfit as you can't wear a bra. I did however stick some tape down to try and make sure I didn't pop out, alhough after a few drinks I'm not too sure how that went. I actually used my mint green fur clutch with this outfit unlike in the other jumpsuit outfit as I thought there was less chance of me losing it. I'm not really a clutch bag user as I like to have my hands free and do tend to misplace or forget about things on a night out. But I love this bag so much and I did very well to come back with the bag and all it's contents, go me!! I wore some chunky cleated sole heels and accessorised with my go to layered chain and cord choker. It's a really simple outfit for me but I love the style and actually felt quite glam and girly. I had to add a little grunge so finished off the look with black matte lips.






Jumpsuit - Topshop
Fur clutch bag - Topshop
Cleated heels - New Look
Layered chain - Forever 21
Cord choker - Primark 







2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's as though that jumpsuit was made for you - it looks so good :) And at 3 quid you really can't go wrong. I'm not much of a clutch person myself either. I reckon I would lose the bag no matter how outlandish it was, haha.

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, it was an absolute bargain!! Yeah it's hard enough trying not to lose things never mind without a bag strap, it does double up as a good pillow at the end of the night though haha x

      Delete