Friday 13 March 2015

Leopard Loving Youth!!

So Loving Youth is one of my favourite brands at the moment and has featured on my blog a few times now. I have managed to pick up a few bargains in their concessions in Topshop over the last couple of months and this dress is no exception at only £5 in the sale. I am loving their new collection and their vintage pieces, I'm sure I will be buying a lot more pieces especially coming into festival season, as alot of their collection has a festival vibe.

So back to this fab bargain of a dress, I have similar styles in the tartan check but this cami shape is a little less revealing so could be worn alone. However for this look I've layered it on top of a vintage blouse. I accessoried with a layered chain necklace, vintage bag and black fedora. I finished the look with sheer tights, chunky boots and black lips. I adore this dress and love that it can be worn in different ways, day or night!







Leopard dress - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Vintage blouse - Charity shop
Sheer tights - Primark
Kick push boots - La Moda
Fedora - Primark
Chain necklace - Forever 21
Vintage bag - Cow vintage 






2 comments:

  1. You always look so amazing - you make me angry, it's not fair xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun, but you can talk you always look fab I'm always jealous of your outfits haha x

      Delete