Thursday 16 April 2015

I'm loving.... Polette eyewear!!!

So recently I received my new glasses from Polette eyewear. I'd been after a new pair for a while as I do love my Raybans but fancied a rounder shape, so thought it would be nice to mix it up with two frames. I was lucky enough to choose a frame from Polette for them to send to me. I did think about getting sunglasses as I'm obssessed with them and they had so many amazing styles, but I do have sooo many pairs so thought I'd go for a frame adjusted to my eyesight so I can get alot more wear out of them. They have so many gorgeous and unique frames and they are all so reasonably priced with a frame to suit every face shape and whatever style you're after, from classic to trendy to vintage. It actually took me over a week to decide, im the worst decision maker ever!! It was tempting to go for a cateye shape as I also love that shape but was worried they may not suit me as I couldn't try on the frame. So I played it fairly safe and went for a large round tortoiseshell frame called 'Islamabad'.


Delivery did take quite a long time as they come from overseas, it says 10-20 days for the uk but it did take over a month. I'm not sure if it's usually this long or if it was just my package that got held up somewhere. So if you do need these quickly or if they're your first frame you would need to bare this in mind. Saying that when they did arrive I was very pleased and they were certainly worth the wait. The frame is so light, at first I felt the lenses were a little large for my face but after a few days i soon got used to them and haven't took them off. I like that they have a vintage feel and actually remind me of the pair my mum used to wear when I'd run around in hers as a child bumping into things, I'm now just as blind as she is!


I'm rather blind so will be wearing these pretty much all the time unless I wear contact lenses. I'm sure they will feature in many future blogposts but here's an outfit from the other day when I had them on. I wore my floaty vintage cullotte shorts with a knitted lilac crop top with matching lilac tights. It's officially ok to wear sandals now, even though I do wear them rain or shine anyway, so I wore my pastel patent sandals. I accessoried with a cute pink satchel and a couple of chokers.










Islamabad glasses - Polette eyewear
Lilac knitted crop top - Primark
Vintage cullotte shorts - Cow Vintage
Lilac tights - Topshop
Sandals - New Look
Green tattoo choker - Primark
Choker with pendant - Miss Selfridge
Pink satchel bag - Primark





If you're a glasses wearer or even if you're not be sure to check out their Website, you can have lenses adjusted to your eyesight or just clear lenses if you like to wear them for fashion. With Summer fast approaching theres also loads of fab sunglasses to choose from. Check out their InstagramFacebook and Twitter pages for regulars updates too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment