Friday 17 July 2015

Purple haze!!!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up a couple of vintage swimsuits/bodysuits, I love that they can be worn as both. But as I'm not actually going on a proper holiday this year they'll probably be worn as just bodysuits for now. I got this great ribbed purple one with a scoop back from Cow. I'm finding purple is my new fave colour now my hair is orange, it suits me so much more than it ever has before. I wore it with a floral skort and cream lace kimono. Adding to the purple I wore a bindi and vibrant purple lips with my new fave lipstick from Makeup Revolution. It's a liquid to matte lacquer and for £3 it's an absolute bargain. I've ended up picking up a few of these but do want to try and get more colours as they're so great for the price. To finish off the look I went for a beaded choker and silver accessories with my holographic sandals and backpack and metalwork sunglasses.








Vintage swimsuit/bodysuit - Cow Vintage
Floral Skort - Primark
Lace kimono - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Choker - Primark
Salvation velvet lacquer in 'velvet depravity' - Makeup revolution







No comments:

Post a Comment