Tuesday 14 July 2015

Twinkle toes!!

So a few weeks back I saw the cutest metallic shoes in Topshop but was too poor to buy them, to my joy a few weeks later I saw them in the sale but they didn't have my size! So I was ecstatic when I was browsing the sale online last week and saw they were available in my size and had now gone down to £7! I added to basket immediately and within a couple of days they were mine. They do them in silver and white too and I love the style but the pink ones are just so girly and princesssy, I'm such a big kid! Socks and sandals/shoes is kind of a thing for me, I have millions of pairs of cute socks and love how they look. Not only that they so stop shoes rubbing, which is always a good thing as whenever I don't wear any socks I end up with blisters all over my feet! So I teamed them with these blue socks with chiffon frill trim. As I'd decided on my sock and shoe combo before my outfit I looked for something with these colours to match, I went for this off the shoulder floral top I got from a charity shop last week for only £1.45! I wore it with my denim skirt and lace kimono, accessoried with a white backpack, choker and sunglasses.









Metallic shoes - Topshop
Frilly socks - Dorothy Perkins
Denim skirt - Primark
Floral top - Charity shop
Lace kimono - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Sunglasses - H&M
Choker - Miss Selfridge







No comments:

Post a Comment