Saturday 5 September 2015

Tie dye loving!!!

A couple of months back I got the best charity shop haul it was like everything on the rails had been put there especially for me. In this haul I got this fabulous hippy style tie dye dress. It's purple/pink which is a colour I'm really liking at the moment with an asymmetrical hem. It has embroided detail and is a lovely loose flowing style. I gave it a bit of shape with a gold detail belt and matched the boho style of the belt with a beaded choker and hooped earrings. I went for white accessories with my backpack and chunky platforms and finished off with some classic 90s round sunglasses.









Dress - Charity shop
Belt - Primark
Platform shoes - La moda
Backpack - Primark
Beaded choker - Primark
Earrings - Gift







No comments:

Post a Comment