Tuesday 23 September 2014

What I'm wearing....Mesh and Tartan

So Autumn/Winter is slowly creeping up on us and although we have been getting the odd bit of sun here and there it's time to start embracing the cold and dressing for the season. Tartan and check prints seems to be coming back this season, which im very happy about. I love anything Tartan and find it never really dates, it just keeps coming back around again. I've had this skirt for ages from a charity shop and have never got round to wearing it but I thought the dark green shade and midi length was perfect for this Inbetween weather we're having. I teamed it with a black mesh/fishnet long sleeve top with a leather look bralet underneath. I wore a chunky chain detail waist belt which matched perfectly with my cut out boots with gold buckle detail and my new backpack from my previous post, I love it so much and it's such a perfect size.









Mesh/fishnet top - Primark
Leather look bralet - Primark
Green tartan midi skirt - Charity shop
Chunky cut out buckle boots - Ark
Chunky chain detail belt - River Island
Tattoo choker - Ebay
Buckle detail backpack - Urban Outfitters
Earrings - Miss Selfridge


It was still quite a warm day so I didn't need to wrap up too much, I'm not ready to get my winter coat out just yet. Are you ready for Autumn/Winter?!


3 comments:

  1. I love your style! This looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing outfit! We loooooooove it!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete