Friday 5 September 2014

Finally...a blog post!!

So I've been meaning to start a blog for ages but as I don't currently have a working computer I've found it difficult as nothing would work on my phone/tablet. So my posts might be a little rubbish untill that's sorted. But anyways , My name is Ashton Brown I'm from Nottingham in the uk and I'm 25. I have worked in retail since leaving school and currently work for Oasis. My style is a mixture of glitz/glamour with a bit of grunge thrown in. I love vintage clothing & am a real bargain hunter, on the highstreet/charity shops/vintage fairs. I'm a festival/gig queen & spend a lot of my spare time watching bands & in muddy fields in summer. I'm totally new to this so bare with me, but I'd like to share my fashion & lifestyle posts & I hope you'll come along for the ride! First proper blog post coming soon...watch this space XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment