Wednesday 10 September 2014

September wish list....

So like every girl I've always got a wishlist and it's always a mile long, but here are some of the items I'm loving this month (forever wishing theyll be mine)

XoX

So one of my favourite websites at the moment is Dolls Kill it has so many amazing brands (unif, lazy oaf, T.U.K) aswell as they're own range. Dolls kill's philosophy is 'fuck you', rather than to conform to the styles of the industry and what you should wear, which is how I often feel about fashion. I love expressing myself through my style and don't care what other people think (who wants to be a sheep). So I absolutely love this website, they're all about standing out from the crowd and being sassy, and there are so many unique items on there. The only downside is it is an american based company, but they do offer international shipping to over 220 countries at a flat rate of $20 and it only takes 4 business days (yaaay) there is express delivery available too for $35.


So at the moment they have got a campaign with a shoot/video based on the character 'Mathilda' from Natalie Portmans debut feature film 'Leon'. It is one of my favourite films and if you haven't seen it then you need to! I love the grungey look she has, maybe because it's similar to my own style.


So I absolutely love this shoot, although it makes me want to cut my hair shorter, the model looks gorgeous with the short black bob. The campaign pictures are fantastic and they've done a range to reflect the images, the items are on the website as 'La Femme Mathilda'. There's so many items I love from the range but here are a few of my favourites along with some pictures from the campaign.



Mathilda sweater - $94 (approx £58).
Unif trench boot - $200 (approx £124).
Red velvet choker - $19 (approx £12)
Unif dweller hoodie - $107 (approx £66).
Saddle O choker - $28 (approx £17).
Unif rainbow dungarees - $148 (approx £91).
Menace stripe dress - $45 (approx £28)
Unif trinity bomber - $198 (approx £123).
Triple velvet choker - $25 (approx £15).
Menace crop top - $25 (approx £15).


All available on www.dollskill.com

XoX

Next up there's quite a few items from River Island I'm lusting after at the minute. They've got these amazing Faux leather skirts in, available in loads of different colours but these are my favourites shades and at £25 they're an absolute steal.


They also have this moc croc version in light grey for £28, I'm also loving this longer pencil style in baby pink which is £30 which is also available in a few colours. They've also got the mini version in a few metallic shades, I like the Bronze and Rose gold but it also comes in Silver and they're £30. They're all great for the upcoming A/W seasons and would be great bare legged or with tights. You can dress them up for a night out or casual them down in the day with a cute fluffy jumper or grunge it up with some fishnets and chunky boots or Dr Martens. 



I am loving this blue oversized wool coat with faux fur collar £90. The collar is detachable so can be worn with or without. It's so cute and the pastel shade is gorgeous and would go with so much. Its nice to wear colour in autumn/winter as a lot of people tend to go all dark when autumn arrives. I like to wear bright summery colours so even a splash of colour is nice and refreshing to brighten up those dull grey days.



Finally from River island I adore these black cleated flatform chunky boots £70. They remind me of the unif and YRU styles but they're slightly friendlier on the purse strings. They're perfect for everyday wear as they're a flatform style and not too high but would be great for going out too, not that I often wear heels to go out these days (getting old).


All available on www.riverisland.com

XoX

I am absolutely obsessed with this fluffy faux fur clutch from Topshop for £28. It's in a baby pink shade and reminds me of Cher from clueless. It has a roll top and would be gorge for a night out teamed with a matchy matchy co-ord (totally awesome).


XoX

There's so many gorgoues things on Asos, at the minute too but I absolutely adore this Duster coat, that also has matching trousers. It's kind of a mod style with it's check print and the colours are a bit grungey. But it still has a smart feel especially the ankle grazer slim fit trousers. I think they look amazing together but also look great as seperates. The lightweight duster jacket is great for this time of year when we're not quite ready for a heavy coat, but can be wrapped around you with its long length if it does drop a bit chilly.



XoX

I adore the brand YRU and they've got a few of the styles on sale on Asos at the minute (very tempting) including the Chariot sandals that I've had my eye on all summer in black and white. Aswell as these platform boots that would be perfect for winter in a CAT boot style but the wedge heel gives them a glam edge.


Y.R.U White Chariot II chunky sandals - was £55 on sale for £35
Y.R.U Black Chariot II chunky sandals - was £55 on sale for £35



Y.R.U Werq platform lace up boots - was £60 on sale £35

All available on www.asos.com

XoX

Talking of YRU they have just launched the Qozmo - Light YRU X P3rry collaboration. They're Black vegan leather with light up "Y" and light up platform, amazing!! There's options for color, speed, and mode. I absolutely loved the Ashish X Topshop light up Buffalo platforms but they were way out my price range. These are quite similar and although they're still out of my price range at the minute $300 (approx £185) they're still much cheaper and just as amazing. So if you fancy lighting up the dancefloor, you're sure to steal the floor with these showstoppers!!



XoX

Finally I just had to mention these truly magical Irregular Choice shoes. They are called the Cherry Deer shoes and have an actual Deer for the heel (omg). The shoe is powder blue with a deer print all over and a glazed cherry to the front, they are just too adorable. They have a few similar styles with this heel but this is my favourite. I'm such a big kid when it comes to things like these but they are truly amazing, I found these on Dolls kill for $210 but they are available on Irregular choice and on Schuh for £125. I definitely need to go and check these out in the flesh and pretend I'm Snow White in the forest.


XoX

There's loads of amazing things I wanted to mention but here are just a few, I'm gutted summers over but trying to get over the trauma of the cold weather setting in by getting excited about the new Autumn/winter trends (that is the only good thing about this time of year surely). Which upcoming trends are you loving?..


No comments:

Post a Comment