Sunday 29 November 2015

What I'm wearing... Print, Fringe & Knee Highs!!!

I hate these winter months and summer clothes are definitely better in my opinion! But on those cold and dreary days I sometimes like to brighten my day up with some of my summer wardrobe! Obviously it's not really warm enough to go sassying about in just a playsuit like the last time I wore this fab textile federation playsuit at Leeds festival in the summer. Soo I decided to layer it up and make it more weather appropriate, but still keeping some sass! I wore this fab fringe detail bodysuit underneath with some thick black tights, I then wore my knee high boots to give that added bit of warmth on my legs. I wore a chunky chain detail belt to cinch the playsuit in as it is a very loose floaty shape. I used my new favourite backpack, a limited edition chain detail number I got in Primark a few weeks back, even better it was reduced to £7 when I got to the till!! I am finding my hair is going frizzy as soon as I step out the door at the moment so it's the perfect time to wear a hat, so my trusty fedora finished off the look, along with a couple of chokers. 












Silk playsuit - Textike Federation @ Urban Outfitters
Fringe playsuit - Primark
Tights - Primark
Knee high boots - Primark
Chain detail backpack - Primark
Chokers - Primark
Fedora - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment