Wednesday 25 November 2015

Cowgirl vibes...Tan & Tassels!!!

As you can probably tell from most of my posts I'm a big fan of backpacks and use them pretty much every day. I can never resist buying more, especially if they are on sale! This tan tassel detail backpack was no exception and for £5 on sale in Primark how could I refuse?! I hadn't had chance to use it yet as I was finding it hard to match things with it as I don't own any tan shoes and I do like to match the tan to something in an outfit. I compromised and wore a beige/tan fedora which is a simailr colour and went for a cowgirl vibe with this look. I wore my A line denim button up skirt with a chiffon embroidered off the shoulder top. I love the cut out and tassel detail on this top and it goes perfectly with the style of the backpack. I went for an extra bit of fringe/tassel with these burgundy fringe socks and my Bethans. I finished off the look with a burgundy/black choker to tie in with the colour scheme.












Tassel Backpack - Primark
Embroidered top - The laundry Boutique 
Denim skirt - Oasis
Fedora - Primark
Choker - River Island
Fringe socks - Primark
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Glasses - Polette Eyewear







No comments:

Post a Comment