Sunday 8 November 2015

Docs, Checks & Limes!!

After changing my hair I wasn't sure I could still wear lime but I think depending what shade it is I can just about get away with it. I got this ribbed crop top for £1 in the Topshop sale, absolute bargain! I teamed it with some of my favourite check trousers, which really helps to bring out the lime in the trousers. My docs are back out in full force as they're one of the very few pairs of sensible shoes I actually own. The stitching in the shoes also matches with the rest of the look which I love and I went for even more matching with lime socks. 90s vibes all the way with round sunnies and tattoo chokers, finished off with a vintage bag. I did wear my lime coat from last year but didn't actually take pictures in it and it was actually a warm day so I ended up having to take it off most of the day anyway, but it matched perfectly!










Trousers - River Island 
Crop top - Topshop
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Belt - Primark
Bag - Cow Vintage 
Chokers - Primark
Sunglasses - Giant Vintage 
Socks - H&M








No comments:

Post a Comment