Saturday 14 November 2015

Double velvet!!!

I love velvet but Autumn/Winter is the perfect time to wear it. I have had these velvet skater skirts in a few colours for a couple of years now and always get them back out especially at this time of year. I love this green one and it goes with so much. I got this vintage velvet top/jacket in a charity shop a few weeks back and with the floral pattern having some green in it, it goes perfectly with the skirt. I teamed them with my knee high boots and some Victorian style chokers to add to the vintage vibe. I finished off the look with my favourite vintage bag.










Velvet Skirt - Primark  
Velvet top/jacket - Charity shop
Knee high boots - Primark
Vintage bag - Cow Vintage 
Chokers - Primark
Islamabad Glasses - Polette Eyewear








No comments:

Post a Comment