Monday 23 November 2015

Crochets not just for summer!!

I wear a lot of crochet/knitwear especially in the summer, but crochets not just for those sunnier months. I got this crochet/knitted jumper on sale in Primark for £5 a few weeks ago, they did still have it in my Primark this week so you may still be able to find it, I got it in cream too and they also did a rusty brown shade. I went up a size to get an extra oversized look, it has a scoop back and tassel detail to the sleeves. I love the slouchy vibe and it's great for layering especially in these colder months. I layered it over a black scoop back top but it would look great over a coloured polo neck top. I teamed it with my cranberry disco pants and knee high boots. I accessoried with a layered necklace, holographic backpack and black fedora. We've been really lucky with weather so far this Autumn/winter and it's not been that cold but it's actually starting to get quite chilly now so I'm having to dress more sensibly (cry)! I can't wait for spring/summer!!








Crochet jumper - Primark
Scoop back top - Topshop
Cranberry disco pants - American Apparel 
Knee high boots - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Layered necklace - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Glasses - Polette Eyewear








No comments:

Post a Comment