Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Double Denim Cami Dress!!

So if you regularly read my blog you will have noticed by now I'm a big fan of the brand 'Loving Youth' especially they're Cami dresses. I got this double denim Cami dress a month or two ago and I love it, like some of their other styles it is low cut and has a low back so is best for layering. I layered it over a cute vintage spotty blouse with a 'A' initial necklace for some added detail. I thought the outfit had a cutesy vibe so added a pineapple clutch to tie in with that, it also added a needed pop of colour. I wore white sheer socks with dolly shoes finishing off the girly look perfectly!










Denim Cami dress - Loving Youth
Vintage blouse - Charity shop
'A' Necklace - Primark
Pineapple clutch bag - New Look
Sheer socks - Primark
Dolly shoes - Primark
Glasses - Polette Eyewear







No comments:

Post a Comment