Friday 20 November 2015

Parisian vibes!!!

I don't know why but this outfit just screams Parisian vibes to me! Another outfit from Loving Youth, this brand can do no wrong in my eyes. The Bardot elasticated polka dot top was a sale bargain I got a few weeks ago and I love it. It also looks cute underneath Cami dresses and pinafores. I teamed it with some velvet culottes I got last year from the Loving youth concession in Topshop. I teamed them with sheer white socks and black dolly shoes to match the monochrome look of the outfit. I accessoried with my fave 90s sunnies, vintage bag and a 3D flower choker.










Bardot top - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Velvet Culottes - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Sheer socks - Primark
Dolly shoes - Primark
Vintage bag - Cow Vintage 
3D floral choker - Oasis
Sunglasses - Giant Vintage








No comments:

Post a Comment