Thursday 3 December 2015

The Sequin Sneaker Sweat!!

So jumper season is officially upon us!! I haven't really worn many yet as it has been quite mild apart from the few odd icy cold days. I have found I get too hot when I'm out and about if I layer up too much so haven't been quite ready for jumpers. But I do a love a good novelty jumper, I got this fabulous cream one at a vintage fair for a 5er a while back and absolutely love it. It has multicoloured sneakers/trainers and stars all over it with sequin detail. I love that it's a long length so can be worn as a dress or a long jumper with leggings. I wore it as a dress on this occasion and dressed it up a bit with my knee high boots. I accessoried with a red bandana for an added pop of colour and my tassel backpack. I didn't feel like I needed any jewellery as the jumper does all the talking and I wanted to keep it quite casual.










Jumper/dress - vintage fair 
Knee high boots - Primark
Tassel backpack - Primark
Bandana - Market







No comments:

Post a Comment