Saturday 19 December 2015

Monochrome tartan!!

As you may be aware from my other posts I love a print but I especially love a tartan print! Vintage tartan..even better, I got this black and white tartan vintage skirt from a charity shop for about £4 ages ago, It was too big so I had to adjust the waist a little, but so worth it for that bargain price! I teamed it with a white ribbed off the shoulder top, another bargain for £2 on sale in Primark. I cinched in the waist with a vintage Heart detail belt from Cow, it's gold and silver so I could mix it up with the rest of my accessories, so wore my gold chain detail backpack and silver mood stone layered necklace set. Sticking with the monochrome theme I went for white/sheer socks, black dolly shoes and a black fedora, finishing with black lips with limecrime's black velvet velvetine.












Vintage Tartan skirt - Charity shop
Ribbed top - Primark
Vintage belt - Cow vintage
Sheer socks - Primark 
Dolly shoes - Primark
Backpack - Primark
Fedora - Primark
Mood stone Necklace set - Primark
Black velvet velvetine - Limecrime







2 comments: