Wednesday 30 December 2015

Chunky Aran Knit & Fur!!

I love a good vintage knit and a chunky knit is great for wearing on its own when it's not quite cold enough for a knit and coat. My mum actually gave me this Aran cable knit which is hand knitted, it's quite long so long enough for a dress, the sleeves are quite long too so I do have to roll them up a little. I went for quite a simple look and just teamed it with my black fur gilet, which has been such a great item this winter. We've had it quite mild so far so I've barely worn a coat but my gilet is a great alternative and actually keeps me really warm. I wore black fishnets with black fishnet socks and my cherry red Bethans. I kept it simple with accessories with layered chokers/necklaces and a black fedora and my black tassel backpack. It's such a simple look but I really love it and it's such a nice cosy outfit!










Vintage Aran cable knit jumper/dress - Given to me by me mum
Fur gilet - Oasis
Dr Martens Cherry red Bethan - Dr Martens
Fedora - Primark
Tassel Backpack - Primark
Double leather/cord choker - River Island
Layers mood stone/sun necklace - Primark
Fishnets - Primark
Fishnet socks - New Look










1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete