Thursday 10 December 2015

The Jazzy Jumper!!!

I'm a massive fan of vintage fashion as you may already know and one of the reasons is you can find fabulous one off gems that nobody else has. This jazzy jumper is one of those gems, I got it a couple of years ago but love to get it back out in winter. It is a mohair/knit mix in bright multicoloured stripes with textured/glitter detail. I love the baggy oversized fit and it's long enough to be a dress which I love. I wore it over lace detail cycling shorts as although it can be a dress it's a rather short one so I needed to protect my modesty. I teamed it with my knee high boots to keep my legs warm. I went for a 3 way headband, tattoo choker and layered mood stone/sunflower necklace to accessorise, finished off with my chain detail backpack.












Vintage jumper - Braderie vintage 
Lace trim cycling shorts - H&M
Knee high boots - Primark
Headband - New Look
Choker and mood stone necklace set - Primark
Backpack - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment