Monday 7 December 2015

Polka dots & candy floss!!

We are actually getting more of the really cold days now and it's properly feeling like winter, especially in the mornings. It's still so hard to know how to dress when it's like an ice box in the morning, then the Suns shining in the afternoon and you're absolutely sweating in your top, jumper and coat you put on first thing. So  I try to compromise and not over layer, especially if I'm not going to be outdoors for too much of the day. With this outfit I've layered for that extra bit of warmth but still gone for shorts on the bottom. It's not that often I wear trousers, I'm very much a dress/shorts/skirt kinda gal! I went for a candy floss pink fluffy cable knit layered over a vintage blouse, with a vintage brooch for that extra vintage touch. My spotty culotte shorts are a favourite of mine and I have worn them to death but never get bored of them, these are peeking out just under the tops. I wore fishnet tights with some sheer spotty socks to tie in with the pink, I also used a pink mini satchel. I finished off the look with dolly shoes and my fedora for a girly look, I even wore pink lippy which I haven't worn in ages!











Jumper - Oasis
Vintage blouse - charity shop
Spotty culotte shorts - Henry Holland @ Debenhams 
Satchel bag - Primark
Dolly shoes - Primark
Fedora - Primark 
Vintage brooch - Charity shop
Socks - Primark
Fishnets - Primark







No comments:

Post a Comment