Tuesday 15 December 2015

What I'm wearing.... Black velvet!!!

I love velvet and this time of year is the perfect time to wear it, as it is a quite thick material so can get a bit hot at times. I got this fabulous polo neck velvet top with gold studded detail from a charity shop last year. It still had the original labels in and I've only just took them off to wear it for the first time when I wore this outfit. I decided to team it with a black velvet skater skirt to make it look a bit like a dress. I cinched in the waist with a chunky buckle detail belt and a gold detail vintage bag to tie in. I wore forest green tights so it wasn't too dark and to separate the black as I wore my over the knee boots. I finished it off with a coin detail headband, I am obsessed with these at the minute and they really help to jazz an outfit up instead of Jewellery.










Velvet top - Charity shop
Velvet skater skirt - Primark
Belt - River Island
Knee high boots - Primark
Green tights - Primark
Headband - Primark
Vintage bag - Cow vintage 







No comments:

Post a Comment