Monday 11 January 2016

Black Lace & Gold Foil!!!

I have a habit of buying things and leaving them in the wardrobe for months still with the labels on unworn. I either forget about them or just realise I probably didn't need them as much as I thought I did at the time. This outfit consists of two of those things, I got this dress and skirt in tkmaxx last year and they've just sat in my wardrobe until now. I wore the dress as a top tucked into the skirt as the top part of the dress is separate to the bottom with the lace detail, the bottom of the dress is a chiffon material. As the gold pleated skirt is quite floaty and a longer length it covers the bottom of the dress to get away with looking like a top/skirt combo. The skirt is more of a going out skirt but by teaming it with a more causal top and flat shoes I've made it more of a daytime look. I wore a coin detail headchain and a vintage bag with lace socks and dolly shoes to compete the look. Sorry that the quality of the pictures is pretty rubbish but it started to rain as I was taking them and it was rather windy too!









Lace detail dress (worn as top) - Tkmaxx
Gold pleated skirt - Tkmaxx
Coin headchain - Primark
Vintage bag - Cow vintage
Lace socks - New Look
Dolly Shoes - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment