Saturday 16 January 2016

What I'm wearing....Tartan & Tassels!!

There are some things in my wardrobe that I never wear or have worn once, and then there are some that I wear over and over again. This classic tartan skirt is an item that I wear so much and have featured in a blog post before but there's no harm in featuring it again with a new outfit right?! I picked out the green/yellow in the tartan and teamed it with a yellow/green crochet jumper tucked in with a black lace bralet underneath and a chunky black belt. I wore black fishnets and my knee high boots and covered up with my amazing tassel leather look jacket. I absolutely love this jacket, I'd been after a new leather look jacket for a while and when I saw this I knew I had to have it. The tassels are very long so do tend to get in the way sometimes which is quite annoying, but it looks fab so I can deal with it! It's only recently got freezing cold so I've been able to get away with just a jacket quite a bit. It's also great for nights out for a cover up but still adds to the outfit with its sassy tassels. It's going to be great for festival season too! Keeping accessories simple I added a double choker and cross necklace and my tassel backpack.











Tassel leather look jacket - Missguided 
Crochet jumper - Charity shop
Tartan skirt - Ark
Knee high boots - Primark
Black fishnets - Primark
Belt - River Island
Choker - River Island
Cross Necklace - River Island
Backpack - Primark
Glasses - Polette eyewear








No comments:

Post a Comment