Tuesday 26 January 2016

The Suede effect coat!!!

I have so many coats, far too many to count and every winter I say I won't buy one this year...but I always do. I was doing quite well at sticking to it this year and I still think I've kind of stuck to it as the only ones I have bought have been absolute bargains and a vital addition to my collection! So this coat is one of those bargains £6.99 from a charity shop!! I'd been after a coat like this for a while, a real suede one would've been the dream but what do you want for that price and suede effect is probably more practical for everyday life. It has fur trims around the coat and on the collar and is fur lined so it's so cosy and warm. It has a real vintage vibe which I love and as it is a neutral shade it goes with pretty much anything. For this outfit I went for a casual look with a vintage aquascutum shirt tucked into a denim button front skirt and fishnet tights. I added a touch of burgundy with a suede effect belt and my cherry red Bethans. To accessorie I went for a vintage cream bag and a small cross necklace and hoop earrings.











Suede effect fur trim coat - Charity shop 
Vintage aquascutum shirt - Vintage fair 
Denim skirt - Primark
Belt - Primark
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Fishnets - Primark 
Cross necklace - River Island 
Hoop earrings - Primark
Vintage bag - Charity shop 








1 comment: