Tuesday 2 February 2016

Stripes & fluffiness!!!

As I said in my previous post I wasn't going to buy any coats this year... I had seen this burgundy bundle of fluffiness in Primark a while back and loved it but convinced myself that even though it was a bargain it wasn't a necessity. I said to myself unless it goes in the sale I definitely didn't need it. So a few weeks back when I walked in Primark and saw it marked down to £10 I could refuse no longer! It is literally so fluffy and cosy and I love the longer length so it keeps you even warmer, something I actually need now the freezing temperatures have hit. I've always loved burgundy but couldn't wear it when I had my brief orange hair phase so I'm so glad I can wear it again!

I went for a simple look with a striped ribbed polo neck top and black zip detail skirt both from oasis. I layered a few necklaces and wore black fishnet tights and my patent croc effect backpack. I had been after the River Island patent boots for ages but held off buying them, when they went in the sale I went to buy them and my size was gone (cry). So I searched for an alternative and bought a pair of the black patent boots with the clear plastic heel that are everywhere at the moment. I only wore them once and the heel started coming away from the sole so I had to send them back! By chance a few days later I went into River Island and they had one pair of the original boots I had been after, granted they were a size bigger than my size but I thought I'd give them a whirl with some insoles and thick socks, and wellah sorted!! It was obviously meant to be and they're so comfy and fit me fine with insoles, I would rather have them too big than too small anyway and when needs must!! Expect to see them in many future posts as they are my new faves and literally go with everything!











Fluffy coat - Primark
Stripe polo top - Oasis
Zip front skirt - Oasis
Patent boots - River Island
Black necklace and moon necklace - Claire's accessories 
Love bullets necklace - Asos
Fishnets - Primark
Backpack - Primark









No comments:

Post a Comment