Wednesday 17 February 2016

Leopard Lady!!!

I love print and have always been a big lover of leopard print. It's one of those prints that just comes around time and time again and never really dates. I do love clashing a leopard print sometimes but went for a more toned down look with this outfit. I got these fab leopard print culottes from H&M in the sale for a 5er. I kept it safe tucking in a black Bardot off the shoulder top that I got for £3 from work in the sale, bargain!! As the top is quite a floaty style I put a chunky waist belt on to cinch me in and give the outfit a bit of shape. You can't really see that well in the pictures but I wore my fishnets underneath, so you can see the fishnet where the culottes end. I went for my patent ankle boots which are just the right length to give a bit of a gap between the boots and trousers. I used my suede/leather fringe detail bag and black fedora, finishing off with a tattoo choker and cross necklace.










Culottes - H&M
Bardot top - Oasis
Patent boots - River Island 
Fishnets - Primark
Tassel bag - Oasis
Fedora - Primark
Choker - Primark
Cross necklace - River Island
Belt - River Island 






No comments:

Post a Comment