Monday 8 February 2016

What I'm wearing... Velvet, Tartan & Patent!!!

Tartan has cropped up in a few of my posts and I got me some new tartan in my life so it's featuring again! I got this fab kilt style skirt by Loving Youth @ Topshop in the sale. I love the colours and as it has a lime stripe in it so I thought I would brighten it up with a lime ribbed crop top. I got this vintage velvet shirt from a charity shop a few weeks ago for £4, I nearly didn't buy it but have literally worn it so much already so I'm glad I did. It's great as you can wear it as a shirt or open like this as a sort of jacket. As usual I went for black fishnet tights and a few necklaces. Finishing off with double patent, with my croc effect backpack and new fave ankle boots.











Tartan skirt - Loving Youth @ Topshop
Crop top - Topshop
Velvet shirt - Charity shop
Layered necklaces - Claire's accessories 
Fishnets - Primark 
Patent ankle boots - River Island
Backpack - Primark







1 comment:

  1. What an awesome outfit! I've been looking through your posts and I love your style, very unique! :) x

    ReplyDelete