Tuesday 23 February 2016

Cosy knit & Vintage leather!!

The problem with working in a shop is you do tend to buy things you maybe don't need, especially when they go in the sale! One of those things I recently got was this fabulous knitted gilet cardigan with super soft shearling fur around the collar. With my staff discount it was only £9 so too good of a bargain to refuse and it's so soft and cosy! I teamed it with another Oasis number, this black polo neck top, it's a great basic to have and is in a lovely fitted ribbed material. I tucked this into a black vintage leather skirt that I got years ago and customised with studs. The gilet is quite sophisticated so it's nice to wrap around and let that be the main part of the outfit but I thought it was nice to have a bit of detail with the studs when I did undo the gilet. I went for a simple cross necklace and a suede fringe bag finished off with fishnets and my face patent boots.











Knitted gilet - Oasis
Polo neck top - Oasis
Vintage customised leather skirt - Cow vintage 
Cross necklace - River Island
Fringe bag - Oasis
Patent boots - River Island 
Fishnets - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment