Wednesday 24 December 2014

What I'm wearing..... Christmas Jumper/Cardigans part two!!

So yesterday was part one of my Christmas Jumper/Cardigan feature and today it's double trouble with two festive outfits, it is Christmas Eve after all!

So my first outfit is super casual with a vintage Disney sweatshirt jumper from Pop boutique. It has Mickey and Minnie on the front and 'seasons greetings' down the sleeves with glitter in the writing. It's quite worn but still has lots of life left in it and who doesn't love Disney! I kept it simple with mom jeans and creepers and accessoried with my tattoo choker a couple or rings and my backpack.





Disney Christmas Sweatshirt - Pop Boutique
Mom jeans - Charity Shop
Underground Creepers - Office
Rings - New Look
Backpack - Urban Outfitters 
Tattoo choker - Primark



My second outfit is a little dressier and my tackiest yet most fabulous Christmas cardigan. I got this last year from Cow Vintage and its amazing. The colours are so vibrant, it has a usa theme with the snowman holding an american flag and a flag on the Angels dress on the back.  The detailing is really nice with different textured materials and beading and I love that the scene follows onto the back. This cardigan definately does all the talking so I kept it simple with a ribbed polo neck crop top and leather look shorts. I wore fishnet tights for a touch of grunge and added my platform chelsea boots to give it a dressier look. With a layered chain and choker to finish off the look.






Christmas cardigan - Cow vintage 
Ribbed polo crop top - Primark 
Leather look shorts - Topshop
Platform Chelsea boots - Shoe Zone
Fishnets -Primark
Layered necklace - Forever 21
Cord choker - Primark
Backpack - Urban Outfitters 





I hope you enjoyed these festive looks and have a fabulous Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment