Tuesday 23 December 2014

What I'm wearing.... Christmas Jumper/Cardigans part one!!

So I wanted to do a Christmas jumper/cardigan feature but didn't want to end up with 50 pictures in one post so I've decided to do it in 2 parts. I don't actually like Christmas that much but I do however like Christmas jumpers and cardigans, the tackier the better. I like to get one every year but unfortunately I haven't had chance to get one this year and it's a bit late now. I really had my heart set on a super tacky light up one aswell!

In this first part im wearing a Christmas cardigan I got from cow vintage a couple of years ago, they always have the best selection and at such reasonable prices and you know nobody else is going to have it. It's actually not that tacky as the colours are quite neutral and it's a really nice knit, it's definitely the least in your face out of the three im going to be featuring. It's a cream background with a Christmas tree on one side and a cat in a stocking on the other with a cute festive border on the sleeves and bottom. I teamed it with my check wool shorts and a forest green vest top which go with the colours in the cardigan perfectly. I added my burgundy fur clutch bag and Bethan's for a touch of festive red. I accessoried with a couple of chokers and a long layered chain and some rings. I really like this outfit as it's festive but subtle and actually really nice rather than just tacky like most cardigans or jumpers.








Christmas cardigan - Cow vintage
Wool check shorts - H&M
Forest green vest - Primark
Fishnets - Primark
Dr Martens Bethan - Dr Martens
Fur clutch bag - Little By Little
Tattoo choker - Ebay
Cord choker - Primark 
Long layered necklace - Forever 21
Rings - New Look




Look out for part two of my Christmas jumper/cardigan feature which will be up tomorrow, lots of festive tackiness coming your way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment