Wednesday 17 December 2014

What I'm wearing..... JP Style Boutique

I've been super busy lately with the lead up to Christmas and have not been able to blog as much as I'd like, it's also so hard to get good pictures with the weather being so rubbish and the dark nights. A couple of weeks ago I received a fab package from the lovely Julie Perry at JP Style Boutique. It is an online fashion boutique based in the north-East and founded by Julie. Aimed at fashion forward individuals that want to stand out and have unique products. They stock a range of ladieswear, menswear and childrenswear aswell as fashion accessories. They offer bespoke designs and hand selected designer brands and dont buy in bulk so stock is limited and therefore there is more exclusivity with their products. The boutique is edgy, urban, yet stylish, but above all unique.

 

I particularly like the 'Bill + Mar' and 'Rock & Religion' designs available as I really like these brands, their products are really suited to my style as they're girly but a little bit grungey. I received the 'Black Mesh cut up tshirt' by Bill + Mar and the 'Lithuania sweater' by Rock & Religion. 

The sweater is a dark marl grey with a full sequin front, the sequins have two colourways, so the front show black but you can flip them over for a touch of silver. When I styled this I flipped some of the sequins to give a bit of a pattern and really liked the effect it gave. It's a really soft material and I love the looseish fit as I don't like my jumpers too fitted. It's a perfect piece for day to night as it's got the sparkle but the sweater material still keeps it casual. With this in mind I went for a day/night outfit, perfect for if you're shopping in the day then maybe going for food and drinks later on in the evening. I decided to team it with my sweater style skirt in black that ties at the waist giving a wrap around sleeve effect. I wore fishnet tights and my new suede effect chunky chelsea boots i recently received from Shoe Zone. I'd been after a pair of boots like this for a while as they have a chunky sole which I love and are a perfect height and great for day or night, they're also really comfy so great for a day/night outfit like this. I didn't want to over accessorise as the sequins on the jumper gave it some sparkle but I added a gunmetal cross ring and this fab chain detail necklace which is also a gunmetal colour and matches the jumper perfectly. It's great for going into the evening too for that extra bit of sparkle. Finally I added my tassel detail backpack I haven't used this enough and it's soo fab! I finished the look off with a shimmery blue lipstick giving it that extra bit of glitz, it is nearly Christmas afterall!! The jumper is great for this time of year, it also looks great untucked with mom jeans for a more laid back look. It's super cosy too so great for these cold days.



 





Rock & Religion Lithuania sweater - JP Style Boutique
Sweatshirt style skirt - Primark
Platform chelsea boot - Shoe Zone
Chain detail necklace - Primark
Fishnets - Primark
Tassel detail backpack - Primark
Cross ring - Primark




The 'Mesh cut up tshirt' is right up my street with its fishnet panel, I love anything mesh or fishnet as it adds a bit of grunge to an outfit. It's quite a loose oversized fit and is great for dressing up or down. I went for more of a daytime look with this, but again this would be great for a day to night look. I wore some tartan checked shorts with tie waist detail, giving a skort like effect. I tucked the top in so the detail of the shorts can be seen, the sleeves are a nice length on the top and I love the textured material. For me you can't go wrong with double fishnet so I wore fishnet tights to add a bit more grunge. Again I wore my chelsea platform boots which go perfectly, they really are my new go to shoe and instantly give a smarter and dressier feel to an outfit. I accessorised with double chokers and a cross necklace, my tassel backpack and black fur hat. The top is also really nice left untucked with disco pants or a bodycon skirt too, I tried it with some of my pvc skirts too which looked fab for a night out. I know I'm going to get loads of wear out of it as it's so me and great for any occassion.







Bill + Mar mesh cut up tshirt - JP Style Boutique
Tartan shorts - Primark
Fishnet tights - Primark
Platform chelsea boots - Shoe Zone
Tassel detail backpack - Primark
Fur hat - Oasis
Tattoo choker - Ebay
Cord choker - Primark 
Cross necklace - Forever 21





A massive thankyou to Julie at JP style for sending me these gorgeous pieces, go check out the website and give them a follow on Instagram, Twitter and a like on Facebook, im certain there's lots more fab things to come from this boutique!!




1 comment:

  1. hello, i need help setting up a blog, please help :)

    ReplyDelete