Saturday 20 December 2014

Tis the season to be..... A Pink Princess!!

There's so many feather and fluffy pieces about at the minute and I love them all. It's not very often I dress super girly and dressy but I can't resist some fluff. I'd been eyeing up the feather co-ords on missguided since I laid eyes on them. They're so cute and totally got a Cher from clueless vibe. After constantly looking at them online and stopping myself from buying one, I was finally pushed into it when missguided did 50% off co-ords on cyber Monday. I couldn't refuse that offer, I did decide to go for the black version as it was more me and a safer option but as I was browsing the site to see if I needed any other bargains it sold out whilst in my basket (gutted) so I decided to give the peachy/pink one a try, I did actually love the color just wasn't sure it would suit me.

At this point we didn't even have a Christmas party booked with work but I thought it was better to be prepared and it was too good of a deal to miss. When it came I was a little unsure and wasn't sure if the colour washed me out, but after ironing out the creases I started warming to it. One thing I did find is the top came up quite big so if you're quite small chested like me then you'd maybe be best to go down a size. A few days later work booked a chrismas meal but it was on a Sunday so I wasn't sure wether to wear it as didn't want to be too overdressed. After looking for Christmas gifts in New look i came across this fur clutch and it had gone in the sale and was the perfect shade to match the co-ord, it was fate I was meant to wear it. 

I took some pictures earlier in the day so my hair and make up isn't fully done but I didn't want to lose out on light and knew I'd forget to take outfit photos on the night out. I'm no good at make up but actually made a little more effort with it for a girly look with peach and nude shades, I even painted my nails and wore girly jewellery. I put my hair in rollers for some added volume although it went flat as soon as I stepped out the door (damn weather). I don't remember the last time I dressed this girly and wore proper heels like this but it was nice for a change and I felt like the angel on top of the Christmas tree!! 









Peach/pink feather trim top - Missguided
Peach/pink feather trim skirt - Missguided
Bow sandals - Miss Selfridge
Fur clutch bag - New Look
Rose detail necklace - New Look
Rings - Primark








I even took a couple of pictures on the night although the qualitys a little grainy, but go me for taking atleast one!! Is everybody ready for Christmas?! I'm soo not!!


No comments:

Post a Comment