Friday 12 December 2014

Cotton candy.... Pastels, pvc and fluff

A month or two ago I got this fab pvc pastel blue skirt from primark, it was a bargain at £10 but recently it's gone in the sale for £3 (always happens to me). So go check out your local primark for it, they do it in a rusty orange colour too which I had to snap up for that price. I'd worn the skirt on a night out a few weeks back but thought I'd make more of a daytime outfit with it and get some more wear out of it. I love bright colours and pastels but I've been dressing quite dark now it's winter, so felt like a pastel day was in order. I teamed it with this pastel pink cable knit jumper I got last year from work, with a vintage shirt with cute collar detail underneath. The jumpers so fluffy and reminds me of candy floss, as does my fluffy pink coat I got from Topshop last year. I hadn't worn it since spring so it was nice to get it back out. I went super girly with a pink satchel bag and chunky pink socks and my white flatforms, I even added pink lipstick. I'm not always girly but I do love cute outfits like this, and every girl can be a pink princess now and again!








Blue pvc skirt - Primark
Pink cable knit jumper - Oasis
Shirt - vintage from a charity shop
Chunky socks - Primark
Vagabond White flatforms - Office
Layered necklace - Forever 21
Pink satchel bag - Primark
Fluffy coat - Topshop





3 comments:

  1. Why have I only just found your blog???? Adore your style :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. fusible interfacing

    ReplyDelete