Thursday 4 December 2014

What I'm wearing..... Neon Jam

So last week I received the coolest tee from skate/streetwear brand Neon Jam. I've admired their designs for a while now, the prints are so unique and have a 90s vibe which I love! If you haven't heard of them they're a London based brand and their styles are aimed at individuals and non-trend followers, they keep styles limited which gives that bit of exclusivity, as you know you're not going to see everyone rocking the same tee.


I was lucky enough to be sent the Tropical green blue leaves tee, it's a really nice light material and its a really good length. I've got a size M which is a perfect fit for me as I like my tees oversized and it was quite long so I'd be able to wear it with leggings and it still cover my bum. The leave print is gorgeous and I love all the turquoise colours and they really go with my hair. I decided to dress the tee up but still wanted to stick to the streetwear vibe so mixed it up a little. It isn't quite a dress so I did have to put some shorts underneath so wore my leather look shorts. Unfortunately it isn't summer so I had to cover my legs up (a little) so teamed it with knee high boots. I picked out the blues in the tee and matched my blue Ragged priest beanie which I think worked really well giving it a causal vibe. I didn't want to cover the print too much so opted for double leather with my shearling collar jacket. I accessoried with a long layered chain and my backpack. I really like this look as its casual and a little bit sporty but still with a touch of girlyness. The tee will be great with leggings for a lazy day or disco pants for a smarter look. It looks great tucked into cute skater skirts too. The colours are so gorgeous and it will be great for the summer months too when I can fully get my legs out with some cut off Levis.







Tropical Leave tee - Neon Jam
Leather look shorts - Topshop
Shearling leather look jacket - H&M
Backpack - Urban outfitters 
Layered chain necklace - Forever 21
Knee high boots - Flash app (still available to buy on my Depop)
Blue beanie - Ragged Priest






Check out their website if you haven't already and be sure follow their Instagram for all the latest deisgns.

No comments:

Post a Comment