Tuesday 2 December 2014

Vintage Print, leather, chains and knee highs!!

So a few weeks back I saw these fab knee high boots on a fellow bloggers Instagram and fell in love. They are a suede effect with cleated chunky soles and simply pull on. They only went up to a size 6 and im between a 6/7 but I thought I'd risk it as they were such a bargain price, although it ended up costing more for shipping charges than the actual boots. I paid for quicker shipping as I couldn't wait and when they arrived I loved them. I tried them on and although my toe was at the end I decided I'd give them a go as I couldn't part with them.


I went to visit my grandma with my mum so we went to the charity shops near her house, they're really great in her area. I was trying to be sensible and not spend as I literally have all my Christmas presents to buy. But I couldn't resist a few bargains, I tried these fab jackets on and couldn't decide between the two. The shorter jacket was £7 and fit me better but I loved the tartan print of the longer jacket but at £12 it was a little more pricey. The lady in the shop could see I was struggling with my decision so said I could have them both for £12, well how could I refuse that offer! So I took them both, aswell as a fab multicoloured jumper that was only £3.50 and a velvet polo neck top with gold detailing for only £4. I do love charity shops and always come away with atleast one thing!


I wore a silk Versace style printed vintage shirt tucked into my leather look skirt with two lots of layered chain necklaces to compliment the chain print. I wanted to keep it classy so wore my beige boyfriend coat with fur collar. I decided to give the boots a trial run as I knew I wouldn't be out and walking around for long. Good job I did, I only had them on for a couple of hours and they killed me, moral of the story, buy shoes that fit! So unfortunately I think I've got to let them go (damn my big feet) so I have put them on my depop, I just want to get what I paid back for them and to cover postage, so if you like them go check out my page. I want to buy some more knee highs that actually fit as I adore them and they really are a must have for this season, but I need to sell these so I can afford a new pair.






Vintage chain print shirt - charity shop
Leather look skirt - Oasis
Knee high boots - Flash app (size 6 available to buy on my Depop)
Layered chain necklaces - Forever 21
Felicity boyfriend coat - NaaNaa






2 comments:

  1. That's such a shame about your boots! I'm between sizes as well so it's always a gamble ordering shoes online haha. You look lovely though, I really love your coat :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know im gutted, I love them and haven't found a pair as nice for the price. Ahh thankyou lovely ☺️ x

      Delete