Sunday 7 December 2014

What I'm wearing.... Monochrome with a dash of lime

So at work we recently got this fab skirt in, its black and white in a wool/tweed effect and a small check print. It has a leather look trim either side on the pocket. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. We also got in this cropped ribbed jumper in white, it also comes in coral, navy and black. But i decided I liked the white best and it went perfectly with the skirt. I took photos in my knee high boots as they go perfectly with the outfit for a 60s vibe, but unfortunately I couldn't wear them out as they don't fit. They are still available to buy on my depop so if you like them head over to my page and check them out. I need to buy a replacement pair as I really like this outfit and am loving this style of boots at the minute and they're great for this time of year. I wore my lime coat which I think goes perfectly with the outfit, and accessoried with a layered chunky necklace and my backpack.






Check skirt - Oasis
Ribbed jumper - Oasis
Lime coat - Primark
Chunky necklace - Forever 21
Knee high boots - Size 6 available to buy on my Depop
Backpack - Urban outfitters 







I actually can't believe how quick Christmas has came around, I still need to get most of my presents, im so unorganised. Have you got all yours finished yet?!


No comments:

Post a Comment