Sunday 11 January 2015

What I'm wearing..... Two tone Blanket wrap coat

So this is my first outfit post of 2015 I've slacked a little bit over the last few weeks so want to try and get back into blogging as much as I can. This outfits made up of new bargain pieces that I've picked up recently. I featured this amazing blanket wrap coat in my December/January Favourites post, I picked it up in the sale from work and it only cost me a measly £24 with my staff discount, pretty good going for a coat that was originally £120. I love the mix of the grey and pink and I feel so sophisticated in it. The length is great as it's quite long so keeps me cosy and I love the way it wraps around, it's nice open aswell so you can see more of the grey lining. I picked up this fab velour two tone jumper dress from Primark earlier in the week for only £3! I like oversized styles like this anyway but it hangs really well and it's so comfy. I really like the polo neck as it gives it a bit more of a glam look. The grey shades work really well under the coat with the darker grey of the coat going against the dress. I accessoried with layered chunky chains and sheer tights with chunky pink socks to tie in with the coat. I wore my kick push boots from La Moda which I am obsessed with at the moment, they're quite a casual style but their chunky heel still gives them a glam edge, so I think they go perfectly with this outfit. I'm definitely going to be wearing this coat alot over the coming months, I'm so glad I didn't resist the urge to buy it. It will be great for coming into the spring/summer too as it isn't too thick.









Velour jumper dress - Primark
Pink blanket wrap coat - Oasis
Kick Push boots - La Moda
Layered chain necklaces - Forever 21
Chunky pink socks - Primark
Chanel Bag - Cow vintage
Love rings - Forever 21








No comments:

Post a Comment