Wednesday 14 January 2015

Blues, Limes, Checks & Chains!!

So the lighting wasn't too fab when I took these photos so the quality isn't that great (sorry) but I really love this outfit so wanted to blog it. I've found I've been wearing quite a lot of darker outfits when the weathers been crappy, so it's nice to get some of my brighter pieces from my wardrobe out. I got these trousers quite a while back from River Island but they're always doing this style in different colours, materials and prints and I really love the shape. They're a bright blue with a darker blue and lime green check, they're high waisted and come with a fab chunky belt. I teamed them with my lime knitted jumper with matching bandeau underneath. I went for bling with my accessories with layered chains and chokers and big hooped earrings. I'm obsessed with this lime colour so for me there's no such thing as too much lime, so my coat goes perfectly with the look. I wore my tassel backpack and Jeffrey Cambpell Nextranes with my Black velvet Velvetine on my lips, I'm actually in love with it!






Check trousers with belt - River Island
Wool jumper - Primark
Lime coat - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell Nextranes - Office
Backpack - Primark
Layered necklaces - Forever 21
Beaded tattoo choker - River Island 
Cord choker - Primark
Hoop earrings - Christmas gift
Lime Crime Velvetine in black velvet - Lime Crime






2 comments:

  1. Amazing! You totally rock the black lips, so jealous!

    Georgina | Baby Rebel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, you could totally pull off black lips!! x

      Delete