Thursday 29 January 2015

Bardot, Lime & stripes!!

So as you've probably guessed I love the colour lime or any bright greeny/yellow shade and this colour or more specifically this coat features in a lot of my blog posts. I actually took these photos a while back and forgot to blog this outfit. I've not had chance to take photos lately especially with the rubbish weather so thought I'd finally blog it, hence why the weathers actually not too bad in these photos!

It's a really simple outfit but works really well together, I got this fab off the shoulder Bardot top from Primark for only £2.50 and it literally goes with everything. I got this skirt from F+F at Tesco ages ago and had never worn it till this day. It was literally about £7 in the sale, I love stripes and they never seem to date. Monochrome stripes are the best too and I really like the pencil fitted shape of this, even though it's not a style I usually wear. As the outfits quite plain adding the pop of colour from the lime coat really livens it up, I tied in the lime with some lime pop socks with my jeffrey Campbell nextranes. I kept accessories simple with my lionhead necklace, chunky gold earrings and a backpack. I can't wait for the nights to get lighter and the weather to pick up, it's so much easier to take blog photos and the pictures come out so much better, and summer clothes are so much better!!







Skirt - F+F @ Tesco
Bardot top - Primark
Lime coat - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell nextranes - Office
Lionhead necklace - Primark
Chunky earrings - Miss Selfridge
Backpack - Urban Outfitters
Lime pop socks - H&M






4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - the lime jacket sets it off!
    Joey
    https://northernmagpie.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i thought it brightens it up a bit x

      Delete
  2. even though it's not the style you usually wear I think pencil skirts really suit you! Nice colour co-ordinating with the lime, too! xx

    disorderedstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, maybe I'll give them a try more often x

      Delete